Sometimes You want to save your favorite posts or posts that you have interested in. However, what if you want to delete one or all posts at once on Instagram? Follow the article for instructions on how to delete saved posts from Instagram using your phone!
Step 1: Go to your personal page
- Open Instagram App > Tap Your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
Go to Instagram and tap your profile picture to go to your profile
Step 2: Go to Instagram story archive
- Click on the 3 dashes Menu > Select Saved item.Tap on the 3 dashes Menu, then select Saved
Step 3: Find the Post you want to delete
- Select the album.Select the Album have Post that you want to delete
- Tap the 3 vertical dashes > Tap Select….
- Select the Post that you want to delete, then hit Unsave
Select the Post you want to delete and select Unsave
Step 4: Confirm deletion
Tap Unsave to confirm deletion
DONE! So with just a few simple steps, you can delete saved posts from your Instagram quickly. Wishing you success!